Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Prayer for Juarez

One of our faithful friends and supporters recently sat down and wrote out their prayer for us.  We were humbled and honored to read this.  We want to echo that prayer.  Will you pray with us?
Lord, God I lift up Casas por Cristo to you right now! God continue to give them strength as they help the people of Juarez. God let them feel hope for the people that they serve. God I pray for the people of Juarez to be freed from the drug cartel. I pray that you would rain down on them right now in the name of Jesus. Lord you are bigger and I know that you can free them. God please help families to be able to live in this city without fear. Lord I pray for jobs for the people of Juarez that are without, so that they may have a way to make a living in this world. I pray that you would continue to use Casas por Cristo to provide families with homes and share Christ with the people of Juarez. I pray that we would all remember that there is no poverty in heaven and that one day we will all walk the streets of gold. Lord help us to continue to persevere on this Earth. We are only here for a short time and Lord I pray that you would remind us of that. God I pray for peace for Juarez, I pray for rest, safety and hope. I pray for Casas as they continue the amazing work they do. Help them to stay positive, encouraged and hopeful. God you are awesome and you love us all. Break our hearts for what breaks yours and help us to love people like you love them. Help us to give everything we can for your kingdom. It is in your son's holy and precious name, AMEN.


Proverbs 3:5-6 " Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; but in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight." (not easy)

No comments:

Post a Comment