Friday, January 4, 2013

Giving Back

Many of you remember our CNN Hero Justin Churchman. He's still at it and this time asking for our help...

My name is Justin Churchman and I am currently 20 years old. I have been volunteering with Casas Por Cristo since I was 12 years old and instantly fell in love with the organization on my first build! To date, I have currently built 26 homes with this incredible organization and look forward to building 75 by the time I reach 25 years of age and I need your help! I have recently started a new job with a company called Cutco. We show fine cutlery, as well as flatware, gardening tools, hunting and fishing tools, and pots and pans. So how can you help? During our first 2 weeks on the job, we have a competition called the Fast Start. This competition provides an opportunity to earn a scholarship for college which would be very helpful. In order to advance in this competition, I must make appointments and meet with people and, regardless of whether they buy cutlery or not, I earn points for advancement. To try and earn the scholarship, I am donating 100% of my personal commission to Casas Por Cristo until January 7, and 50% commission until January 21st! You are not obligated to buy ANYTHING in order for me to earn commission, just take 45 minutes out of your day to watch and possibly ask questions about the presentation in order to give back to a beloved non-profit organization, Casas Por Cristo! Please contact me as soon as possible with questions or to set up an appointment through text messaging or calls at 915-487-0473 or through my own non-profit email at Build_better_lives@yahoo.com. Thank you for your help, I know it will help change lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment