Monday, May 29, 2017

Missionary Spotlight: Katherine Clark | May 29, 2017

Missionary Spotlight
Katherine Clark
Meet Katherine Clark, one of our newest staff members. Katherine officially joined staff in January of this year as the Finance Coordinator in our Guatemala location after marrying Wayland Dietrich, one of our Guatemala Field Coordinators.
INTERVIEW WITH KATHERINE

1. Tell a little bit about yourself and where you're from.
  • Hi friends! I graduated from Indiana University Southeast in 2015 with a dual concentration in Accounting and International Business and a Spanish minor. In my spare time, you can find me in my garden or at our local gym.
2. What made you choose to serve at Casas por Cristo?
  • I have always felt called to serve nonprofit organizations. My goal is to aid nonprofits with their finances, so in turn, they will be able to benefit more people. After meeting my husband, Wayland, I decided to participate in a Juárez, México Team Casas trip to ensure that I could dedicate my heart to the same ministry that he fell in love with. In 2016, I completed a three month finance apprenticeship in the El Paso office and moved down to Guatemala to serve in January of 2017.
3. How have you seen God through your ministry at Casas por Cristo?
  • On a daily basis, I am reminded of the work God is doing. I see God in the teams coming to build, I see God in the families we serve, I see God in the pastors ministering to these families, and I see God in the missionaries at Casas. Specifically, I see God in the group of children that come to our house weekly to help me with my garden, learn English, and eat PB&Js.
4. What has been your biggest challenge so far?
  • My biggest challenge is the feeling of isolation from being so far away from my family and friends in the States.
5. What are some things people should be praying for on your behalf?
  • Please pray for the teams coming down to build in each of our locations. Pray for the families that are waiting to receive homes. Pray for the families that we have not reached out to yet. Pray for the missionaries and their families during this busy summer season. Pray for the pastors and their families. Pray for our local schools and partnerships. Pray for the entire communities we are serving. And pray for the direction and leadership of the ministry. For me personally, I ask you to pray for my new marriage, my new friendships, and my new role in this ministry.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Viewers Get your Blank ATM card that works in all ATM machines all over the world.. We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be used to hack ATM machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at stores and POS. We sell this cards to all interested buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000 on ATM and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card you order for, we are here for you anytime, any day. Email; (blankatm156@gmail.com ) I'm grateful to Mike because he changed my story all of a sudden . The card works in all countries except, contact him now (blankatm156@gmail.com )

    ReplyDelete
  2. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete