Monday, October 3, 2016

Missionary Spotlight | Meet the Imhoffs | October 3, 2016

Missionary Spotlight
The Imhoff Family
Meet Josh Imhoff, his wife Katie, and their three children, Eli, Emi, and Bergan. Josh joined staff as the Project Manager just a few months ago to oversee the new building project at our headquarters in El Paso. He also leads home building projects for families in need in México, Guatemala, and the Dominican Republic.
INTERVIEW WITH JOSH IMHOFF

1. Tell a little bit about yourself and where you're from.
  • Both Katie and I were born and raised near Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I grew up in a small country town where I had plenty of time outdoors for hunting, fishing, and biking.
2. What made you choose to serve at Casas por Cristo?
  • When I came on my first trip back in 2010, I was struck by the intricate structure that Casas has. It empowered local pastors, it allowed the individual a glimpse of what God created us to do, and it met the need of a family by showing God's provision for them and His pursuit of them.
3. How have you seen God through your ministry at Casas por Cristo?
  • Since I have only been here a short while, this is an ever changing one for me. I have a newfound fulfillment in what I do, even though what I am doing now is the same thing I did prior to Casas. It has also allowed me to connect with my family in a new way.
4. What has been your biggest challenge so far?
  • Moving across the country, leaving behind my family and friends, and no longer having the businesses that I poured into for so many years have been the biggest challenges. Even though these were hard, they have turned into blessings. The sacrifice was totally worth it.
5. What are some things people should be praying for on your behalf?
  • Please pray that as we are expecting a new baby we would be able to navigate the new challenges of being away from the comforts of home. Also, please pray that our house in Sioux Falls would sell and that God would continue to provide support so we can serve. Finally, please pray that I would continue to prioritize my family and make wise decisions as we work through the new building project.


No comments:

Post a Comment